Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stupid Strep

SO this past week at Bright Start, I started off feeling great. Then as the week went on, I noticed that my co worker Jill was coughing quite a bit. Before the week was over I was feeling terrible and I had strep throat :( It was completely awful. All week at work I was feeling like crap, getting stuck watching all the kids by myself. And on the playground, there was this two year old girl and boy who were each taking turns hitting another little two year old girl and making her cry. It was almost too much to take. I felt so bad for her! Sometimes I don’t understand children.


But there is one little boy I do understand. That’s my baby brother. Ever since I started working at the daycare, we’ve become so much closer. As crazy as he is – he once started screaming, “Jesus, Mommy! I want to see Jesus!,” in the middle of church – I still love him more than anything. He and I have a wonderful bond now, one that cannot be broken. If he ever needs something, he knows he can always come to me and I’ll be there for him. Just like I know if I ever needed him to be there for me, I’m sure he would. That’s really all I could ever ask for from anyone.

The rest of my week at Bright Start was interesting to say the least.. that’s a story for another time I think though.

No comments:

Post a Comment