Monday, October 18, 2010

My Baby Brother

This past week at Bright Start was quite interesting, to say the least. I got a tooth pulled so once again I missed a day of work.. and by the end of the week it came back to bite me in the butt.

However, throughout the week my little brother Connor continued to torment me while he was causing mayhem throughout the daycare. Whenever I would read a book to the little girls in my class, he would come up to me and smack the book out of my hand. At the end of the day when I was cleaning the room, he would come up to the shelves and pick up buckets of toys and empty them out onto the ground. He also would enjoy hitting me, spitting at me, and screaming at me when I tried to give him a hug. But of course, on Thursday when he was getting sick, he wanted nothing more than for me to hold him and pick him up constantly. He’s a funny little guy sometimes.
This week I made witch hats and a Sorcerer’s hat (for the only boy in class) for the girls in my class. I tried making cat masks for them, but after cutting out two masks’ eyes, and slicing two of my fingers with the scissors, that turned out to be unsuccessful. One of the little girls Lindsey, also dressed herself for school on Friday, and totally didn’t match. We all knew when her mom came to pick her up she would have a cow because her dad let her dress herself in the morning – and she did. But Lindsey loved her outfit anyway. I think she’s going to grow up and be an interesting girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment